15.8.10

Lima downtown, we ♥ you!

I don't know why but always when I go to the downtown of Lima I'm back with a lot of stories! Always happen funny/creppy thing! Really I don't know why! One of the first time I went with Raul and Capcha and it was always funny! Then I go with Fran and that was amazing! We went to claun-wedding...really, that not a joke! Then we saw a peruvians-dancers like a party at the street and we bought a lot of peruvian-stuff! the only bad thing is that we don't keep a camera but I have this only picture (Polaroi picture in the end) And finally I went with my lovely Marciano and Pollo and then with Kat! And was so gypsy like a travel! Lima downtwon...we you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alineación al centroImage and video hosting by TinyPic
-Ch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario