31.8.10

The Oasis soul.

I have to accept that Huacachina is my favorite place for have a relaxing days! The sun, all the nice people, the place, the pool, the soul, the party!. But is really weirdo beacuse you can have a lot of relaxing like another planet but in the same time you can have a lot of fun and partys! For me is a perfect place and I really love Huachina! And we want to back in a few months!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She's Lucilú with my Pentax!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...and this is my new tatto!(not really...is just a sharpie painting)
-Ch

1 comentario: